|GSA-FSS IT Schedule Streamlined
New Federal Supply Schedule reforms make buying
faster and easier!
- Reduced paperwork requirements
- Ordering is as simple as a phone call -
Avaya accepts the Government Credit Card
When you use a GSA-Federal Supply Service Schedule:
- No CBD synopsis is required
- For orders under $2,500, you can order from
- For orders over $2,500, you can determine
the "best value" by looking at 3
or more price lists or use GSA Advantage!
For IT professional services, also prepare
a statement of work (SOW), transmit the request
for quotation to contractors appearing to
offer "best value", then evaluate
- No order limitations: You can order for
any dollar amount.
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) can be
established with vendors. These long term
relationships often result in the agencies
being able to negotiate lower prices and increased
- Schedule contract holders can team togehter
to meet unique combined agency requirements.
The GSA Multiple Award Schedule Program assures
- Meet all competition requirements
- Meet all Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Avoid long solicitation cycles
- Receive discounts based on the entire Federal
Government aggregate purchasing power
- Have access to state of the art technology
Purchasing the latest technology and services
buying doesn't have to be difficult. Avaya GSA-FSS
IT Solutions Schedule makes it easy to get the
quality telecommunications products that your
agency needs now!
Note: Information contained herein pertains
to the Avaya GSA Schedule IT Contract #GS 35F-0156V.
be any conflicts between the information contained
in this web page and the Avaya GSA Schedule
contract, the GSA Schedule Contract is controlling,
and all conflicts are to be resolved by reference
to said contract.